SupplyLogic, LLC dba SLWM (“Company” or “SLWM”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.slwmco.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information and your rights regarding that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at 410-785-1111 (attention Compliance Department).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (PII – Personal Identifiable Information);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the name of your employer and the services we provide in which you may be interested; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly and automatically from you when you provide it to us and as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting us or requesting further services, literature, or other information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), when you contact us.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser Cookies.
Types of cookies do we use
Functionality – Our Company uses these Cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party Cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these Cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through Cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SLWM from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our Company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. However, information transferred via the internet is not completely secure. We will protect your personal information to the best of our ability however, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your data protection rights
SLWM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request SLWM for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SLWM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SLWM to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SLWM erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SLWM restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SLWM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SLWM transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Last Modified: February 3, 2023